Any cancellations to the order shall be made before the order is sent for shipping, to claim refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the product is being shipped. Cancellation of order shall be made with mail with Subject:” Cancellation Request” and sent to email@example.com
E-Mail shall contain following details: Order ID
Cancellation Reason: Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at firstname.lastname@example.org. And amount will be credited in the same account from where it’s deducted within 10 to 15 days. In case of Cancellation, bank transaction charge will be applicable and paid by customer.
1. Refund shall be made under following conditions: Order was cancelled. Order was not delivered to the recipient. (This does not include the case for unfounded recipient or shipping address). If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered or refused to accept the delivery then the order cannot be refunded in any case.
2. A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer; we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
3. Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for refund. The items which fall under ‘SWEETS’ category are non- refundable, once the shipment has arrived at the destination port for delivery to the consignee.
4. If the consignee refused to pay for the custom charges levied by the destination port authority or border patrol authorities then, ‘Farsan Kart’ would not be liable for the loss of the shipment order but ‘Farsan Kart’ would be helping the consignee to clear the charges after the consignee pays the levied amount.
5. In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund Online Delivery shall have the deciding hand.
6. Online Delivery may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
7. Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com only in case of the un-dispatched orders. The amount will be credited in the same account from where it’s deducted within 15 to 21 days.
It is understood between www.farsankart.com that returns be accepted and calculated within select parameters: Any returns due to default of the company of damaged product or bad product quality will be taken into the consideration. However www.farsankart.com will enquire about this and take action against it. Any returns due to default of the company of damaged product or bad product quality will be taken into the consideration.
Return should reach as before 10 days from the date Purchase. Shipping cost for return product should be borne by the customer at their own risk.
Check your addresses carefully! Our delivery guarantee extends only to correctly addressed orders. We cannot guarantee the condition of the package if the delivery service has to reroute. We guarantee delivery only to the provided address confirmed on the order acknowledgement.
Orders are shipped 7 or 21 days by Air, Ground or water depending on your location. Depending upon the Custom Laws & Import Rules and Regulation of the order shipment address, ‘Farsan Kart’ would not be liable for any duties borne during the customs clearance of specific category products “SWEETS”. Farsan Kart is bind by the laws of Customs & Clearance for countries USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND and in any case “Farsan Kart” is not liable to bear the custom clearance charged at the destination port of the shipment order or any refunds for ‘SWEETS’ category products.
Refunds and Replacements Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns. In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you must contact us within 30 days from receiving your order. We reserve the right to limit refunds and replacements, and we can only offer one replacement per consumer.
Ordering Policy Orders can be placed over the phone from 24 hours and 7 days a week via www.farsankart.com. For security purposes we do not accept order information via email.
Cancellation policy or change of order
Any change in order including cancellations must be communicated to us before 1pm ET the same business day. If outside of this timeline, we cannot guarantee the change or cancellation. Handling and Freshness All products shipped from The Farsan Kart are shipped from our warehouse.
Please freeze or refrigerate the products (Sweets) immediately upon receipt. Products must remain frozen until they are ready to be consumed. Failure to report spoilage within 48 hours of receiving the order will be at the loss of the consumer. Other defects must be reported within 30 days from receipt of order. We are committed to using only the highest quality ingredients. Our products have no artificial preservatives or colouring and properly stored in the freezer will remain fresh and delicious for approximately nine months.
Produce & Perishables
Please inspect all ready-to-eat, produce, Namkeen, Farsan (snacks) or sweets products thoroughly at time of delivery. Due to product integrity and food safety concerns resulting from excessive handling, temperature control fluctuations, and other chain of product control quality issues, produce, dairy, fresh meat and poultry products are not returnable except at time of delivery.
Fairedge Enterprise Private Limited
2885 Sanford Ave SW #19546,
Grandville, MI 49418.